… Where else will you find a unique outdoor adventure that is safe for all ages and still delivers the thrill of a lifetime?
The Big Zipper, our new zip line ride. One great adventure featuring 3 lines for only $30 per person.
Line one is 500 feet long
Line two is 1000 feet long
Line three is 800 feet long
Zip Lining is safe and fantastic fun for families, reunions, scout troops, churches, and groups of all ages! It is that “something different” you’ve been looking for… In fact, there is really nothing quite like it.
The Big Zipper zip line eco-adventure course includes:
- 3 zip lines spanning a total of 2,300 feet!!!
- Comfortable and secure full body swing harness
- Views from high above the ground
- All for only $30 per person.
$30 per person for all 3 lines, once around
The 2-fer: $50 for all 3 lines, twice around
Need a bigger thrill? Night Flights are avialable @ $45 per person!!!
Your eco-adventure begins with a climb to the top of Big Rock Off Road Park your flight will go over scenic valleys and ravines in a way you’ve never experienced before. You will be strapped safely in a secure body harness, as you soar high above the ground.
If you live or plan to be in Lexington, Huntington, Ashland, or the Cincinnati tri-state area (Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky), you owe it to yourself to give zip lining at The Big Zipper located in Maysville, Ky at Big Rock Off Road Park a try! And it’s easy as 1-2-3 Zip!
**This attraction operates in all weather except lightening or high winds.**
You will fly on all 3 of our zip lines for only $30 a person! If you would like you may call 606-564-8283 and speak with someone to reserve your flight.
We now are scheduling groups to fly during the week, just give us a call to schedule. Weekday flights are available, by reservation, anytime between 10 am and 7 pm.
If you have a group of friends and or family, heck even 6 people you don’t know that want to to come fly with us, just call 606-564-8283. If we don’t answer leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. All calls will be returned within 24 hours.
Payment is due when you make your reservation. You can pay with PayPal or you can pay over the phone with our representatives. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, , and Discover. We do not accept personal checks. You may call in your reservation to 606.564.8283
In preparing for the either the Zip Line Adventure at The Big Zipper, here are some things to consider:
Requirements and Limitations
- There is not an age restriction.
- Minimum weight 60 pounds for zip lines.
- Maximum weight 260 pounds for zip lines. If you have a question about the weight restrictions please feel free to call and one of our guides will be happy to assist you.
- Maximum waist size of 44 inches for zip line harness.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your schedule flight.
- Wear comfortable weather appropriate clothing.
- There is a small amount of hiking involved between lines.
How to Dress
Since you will be in the woods, there is a good possibility you may get dirty. Please wear clothing and shoes that you will not mind “scuffing up” a bit.
- Wear something loose, comfortable and durable.
- T-shirts and tops should be long enough to tuck into pants or shorts.
- Shorts should reach mid-thigh or longer.
- Long pants or sweats are preferred during cooler seasons.
- In hot weather, shorts and shoes and socks maybe preferred.
- Layer your clothing suitable to the season so you will be comfortable all day.
- Wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers or hiking boots (NO OPEN TOE SHOES!)
- Shoes should be suitable for the weather conditions (consider rain, mud, cold, etc…)
- Hair should be tied back or secured if it is long enough to get caught or tangled in equipment
- If your hairstyle hinders the secure fit of the helmet (high course) you will not be able to participate on the challenge course.
- Leave jewelry at home or locked safely in your vehicle
- For safety, please make sure any body piercings are protected or removed
For those that wear glasses:
Take precautions that you would normally take when participating in outdoor activities to protect your eyes and eye wear. Sun glasses can be worn if you like.
Wheel Chair Access:
The course and location are outdoors and therefore are not wheel chair accessible.
The Big Zipper Adventure Course and Big Rock Off Road Park will not accept the liability for an expecting mother. Please come and see us after your joyful event!
Bring Cash for Tipping and Souvenirs
Our guides work hard to keep you safe and make your day fun so tipping is greatly appreciated. We also offer souvenirs for purchase.