New Release Form for Minors


EVERYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A MINOR RELEASE FORM SIGNED  BY A CUSTODIAL PARENT AND NOTORIZED ( if riding with someone other than a parent), OR THEY WILL  NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE!          We also recommend that any child that is not with their parents have a Medical Release Form filled out and brought by accompanying adult. You can find these online or we can email one to you upon request. EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS!!!!!!

Download our Minor Release Form

Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to New Release Form for Minors

  1. Rob says:

    I have to sign a waiver and have it notorized for my kid to ride there? Why the Notary, is there an employee at the park that is a notary?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>